Tuesday, April 25, 2017
As the world changes and we keep adding electronic devices to our everyday lives, the amount of electric pollution keeps adding up. Wouldn't you like to see a product that can:
• Reduce magnetic field gradients
• Defend against changes in your blood profile
• Lower your body’s stress levels
Here are some of the benefits that you will get from the new product.
The microchip is small and discreet, but is packed with incredible technology. Backed by real scientific testing, this device uses the latest innovations in layered thin chip technology to actively protect your body against electronic and mobile radiation.
Active phone calls create a low-frequency electromagnetic field in close vicinity to the cell phone. However, its levels are inconsistent: it contains gaps and peaks, which are called gradients. Our unit disassembles these peaks into smooth progressions that make the electromagnetic fields tolerable for our bodies.
Saturday, April 22, 2017
Nicola Tesla first described the use of wireless transmission of energy in the late 1800's and went on to invent numerous applications of the idea. Today our world is connected through the use of the many wireless devices we have become accustomed to. The incredible change this has brought us is not without it's dangers however. The electromagnetic force that is radiating from these sources has been identified as a hazard and the exposure continues to grow with the ever increasing use of wireless sources. Wi-fi in particular has become a problem for a growing percentage of the population that are "electromagnetic hypersensitive. This article from the Science in Society website discusses some of the problems with Wi-fi.
Wireless explosion out of control
There are now more than 250 000 public hotspots for wi-fi worldwide . Wi-fi is available in millions of homes, corporations, and university campuses. According to one estimate, wi-fi use has increased 74 percent in Europe and 75 percent in the UK between the first and second half of 2006 . Birmingham is to have Britain's first city wide wireless communication by early 2007, and Manchester is planning the largest European wi-fi zone covering 400 square miles. Norwich and Milton Keynes already have wi-fi, and Brighton is set to follow . Most worrying of all, wi-fi has been installed in up to 80 percent of secondary schools in the UK and more than half of the primary schools  , exposing the most vulnerable populations to microwave irradiation.
The increasing popularity of wi-fi comes on the heels of the explosive growth in wireless mobile telephones, and amid heightened concerns over the health hazards of saturating levels of electromagnetic radiation  ( Cancer Risks from Microwaves Confirmed , SiS 34). Microwaves at current exposure levels are linked to brain damage, DNA damage, brain tumours, cancers, microwave sickness, impairment of cognitive functions, impairment of reproduction and fertility, affecting humans, rodents, birds, and bees.
Health hazards of microwave radiation
- Rats exposed to microwave radiation from mobile phones for two hours showed signs of brain damage due to leakage of the blood brain barrier that persisted 50 days later  ( Mobile Phones & Brain Damage , SiS 24).
- DNA breaks and chromosomal abnormalities were found in animal and human cells exposed to low levels of microwaves  ( Confirmed: Mobile Phones Break DNA & Scramble Genomes , SiS 25)
- Risk of cancers – breast, prostate, bowel, skin (melanoma), lung and blood - trebled with microwave exposure in the Southern German town of Naila 5 to 10 years after the mobile phone transmitter was installed .
- Risk of cancers quadrupled in area exposed to microwave radiation in Netanya, an female cancers 10.5 fold compared with the general population in Israel .
- Risk of acoustic neuroma and glioma increased 2 to 3 fold on 10 years or more of mobile phone use .
- Mobile phone use correlates strongly with chronic illnesses ; Sweden has had a seven-fold increase in the long-term ill since 1981.
- Men who used mobile phones more than 4 hours a day had lower sperm count and poorer quality sperm compared to those who did not use mobile phones .
- A study in Greece showed that mice exposed to mobile phone microwaves at 1.68 m W/m 2 became completely sterile after five generations, while those exposed to 10.53 mW/m 2 became completely sterile after three generations 
- Reproduction and breeding success of sparrows and white storks are reduced near mobile phone transmitters, and exposure to microwaves in the laboratory caused high mortality rates in chick embryos  ( Mobile Phones and Vanishing Birds , SiS 34).
- Bees fail to return to their hives when cordless phone base-stations were installed, raising strong suspicion that microwave radiation may be responsible for the colony collapse disorder now devastating beekeepers and farmers in the United States and Europe  ( Mobile Phones and Vanishing Bees , SiS 34).
- Up to 3.5 percent of people suffer a range of symptoms including headache, nausea, lack of concentration, depression and allergy, known collectively as microwave sickness syndrome when in proximity of mobile phone transmitters.
More at: http://www.i-sis.org.uk/DSOM.php